X-Rated

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Drumroll please

The drumroll , the suspense, the top of the rollercoaster, that is the best.

When I come on Friday I do not know whether my wife to be in control for the weekend. There is suspense in the air.

She will make a comment "You can cook tonight", that I am not sure if it is an innocent request or the first command on the weekend. She will pinch my butt, and I am not sure if it is just innocent flirting or getting me horney to express her control.
Drumroll….

I think she is feeling me out to see if I am willing as well. If I am not in the mood, I will refuse her command, or pinch her butt back. If I accept her commands, she knows I am willing (although she knows I almost always am).
Drumroll….

As the day progresses, her commands become more blatant and her teasing more dominant. She will say you clean up, while I go watch TV. As I bend over to pick something up she will come behind me and pounce me. She will squeeze my nipples for 15 seconds straight.
Drumroll….

In the end she will hit the final drum clang. She will tell me she is looking forward to being pleased tonight and if I am good, I can come tommorrow. Or she will tell me that I am being a good little slave boy.
Bang…

I love my wife

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home