X-Rated

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Forbidden items

Our relationship on the weekends where my wife is in control is like a fantasy come true. I enjoy pleasing her and her being control.

But there are things I fantasize about that wife does not want to give.

I would love to be tied up with my hands above my head while she teases me. I would love for her to have that control. But she is unconfortable with me being tied up. It totally ruins the mood for her.

I am so happy I am getting some of what I want (her in control) I do not complain. I read of men who want their wife to take full control and will settle for nothing less. So they get nothing. I take the dominance she is willing to give, that does not make her unconfortable – I think that is a truly good submissive…

I love my wife.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Julia said...

Sounds like you're a really wise man. Only you and your wife know where things will lead, but I can tell you for myself - my desires and the list of things I enjoy have expanded over time, as has my comfort with my dominance and his submission.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home