X-Rated

Tuesday, May 30, 2006


This past Memorial day weekend, after coming back from a two night trip to the beach I slip into becoming my wife submissive again.

As I think back upon it after most of our out of town trips I become submissive to my wife on the way back. I think this is do to several factors…

  • During our vacations I sleep in a smaller bed with my wife so we are always in contact. We have a king size at home and can go all night without touching. So that gets me horny.
  • We never have sex on our vacations because of sleeping arrangements with the kids and relatives in the next room. So I get hornier.
  • On the trips back, I usually fantasize about being my wife’s submissive – because the horniness of it keeps me alert during driving.
  • My wife is exhausted from the vacation so she wants to rest and knows all she has to do is a little tease and denial and she gets a break.
  • There is always a lot of work to be done and my wife is appreciative of not having to do it.

These factors, lots of work, horniness, and an exhausted wife are a perfect mixture for a submissive weekend.

If others men want to introduce your wife to the perks of having a submissive husband I would suggest after getting back from your next vacation you tell your wife to relax while you unpack. I expect she will be very grateful and receptive to how to get more of this type of treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home